[concurrency-interest] I believe i found a typo in chapter 17 of JLS, can you confirm this?

Aleksey Shipilev aleksey.shipilev at oracle.com
Wed Nov 28 04:41:38 EST 2012

On 11/28/2012 12:07 PM, Gasan Gus wrote:
> Here is the question I've asked regarding that matter on
> programmers.stackexchange:
> http://programmers.stackexchange.com/questions/177398/help-me-understand-a-part-of-java-language-specification/177401#177401

Yeah, that's a typo. Hardcopy of JLS 3 references the correct bullet
point, which is "An interrupt action being performed on t". I think we
had missed the bullet point before "Thread t does not execute any
further instructions until...", which shifted the numbering.

I think it was Alex Buckley (cc'ed) who updated the spec for JDK7, let's
ask him for advice how to fix this.

-Aleksey.