[concurrency-interest] Java hardware counter profiler tools

Nathan Reynolds nathan.reynolds at oracle.com
Fri Nov 30 19:49:48 EST 2012

We use Solaris Studio Performance Analyzer, oprofile and a few others.
These tools handle JIT in the middle just fine.

Don't let the "Solaris" in Solaris Studio Performance Analyzer turn you
off to it.  The tool does support Linux.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/solarisstudio/overview/index.html
http://oprofile.sourceforge.net/

Nathan Reynolds
Architect | 602.333.9091