[concurrency-interest] Fork Join framework implementation in java 1.6

Pravin Nawale softwarepravin2007 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 04:44:16 EDT 2012

Hi ,

I implemented java fork and join framework (jdk 1.6 using jsr166.jar) in my
application. During user login or performing any operation, called fork and
join framework which perform 3-4 tasks in parallel ,gather data and return
it to the application.

Note : For each login request or operation  I am creating one fork/join

But facing major problem -

During 4-5 users  logging simultaneously , response swapped between users.
i.e. if user A,B,C,D,...logging in simultaneously then B's response send to
other user randomly. If I remove fork and join then it wirk fine.

Please suggest solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Pravin Nawale