Kirk Pepperdine kirk at kodewerk.com
Sun Apr 14 04:27:17 EDT 2013

To be honest, without any context it's hard to determine if any of the behaviours are racy or not. Brian's example looked very racy, this one looks worse... the original is obviously the worst of the bunch... the question is; what do you mean by racy and at some point you have to have some domain context to understand intend so you know what is or isn't allowed in that context. Any less and it's a discussion of semantics to which all I can say is that you're all right and you're all wrong at the same time.

-- Kirk