[concurrency-interest] Benchmark to demonstrate improvement in thread management over the years.

Aaron Grunthal aaron.grunthal at infinite-source.de
Tue Aug 13 14:07:59 EDT 2013

Tail call optimization could reduce that cost (stack size). I think it's
under development in the MLVM but afaik there are some constraints on
how much it can optimize due to the stack-walking requirements of
security contexts.

So continuation-passing style threaded code + TCO is quite close to
evented code.

- Aaron