[concurrency-interest] Effort to create a Blocking Queue between Java processes

javamann at cox.net javamann at cox.net
Wed Feb 6 15:25:53 EST 2013

It appears Hazelcast is using IP, I was more interested in using Shared Memory.

Thanks though, I didn't know about Hazelcast before.

-Pete

---- Daniel Yokomizo <daniel.yokomizo at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Hazelcast offers a distributed BlockingQueue implementation. You can
check with them to see if they have effort records.

http://www.hazelcast.com/docs/2.5/manual/single_html/#Queue

Daniel Yokomizo.