[concurrency-interest] Effort to create a Blocking Queue between Java processes

Gregg Wonderly gregg at cytetech.com
Wed Feb 6 22:41:52 EST 2013

The fastest systems are created by burying latency somewhere besides "processor
to memory to processsor" which will always burden the primary mechanism of
"work" with the thrashing of "communications".  Really, networks are not always
problems for "speed".  They do introduce latency, but I/O paths in and out of
processors that are separated from memory can provide an increase in performance.

Gregg Wonderly