[concurrency-interest] Hardware for testing

Ariel Weisberg ariel at weisberg.ws
Mon Jun 24 10:33:02 EDT 2013

Hi,

Amazon cluster compute spot instances are reasonably priced,
reproducable, and don't suffer from noisy neighbor issues because you
get the entire machine. I don't think virtualization is as much of an
issue as multi-tenancy. It's slower, but when you aren't interacting
with disk or network it is not that much slower.

Regards,
Ariel