[concurrency-interest] improving pcollections?

Jochen Theodorou blackdrag at gmx.org
Fri Apr 4 05:40:26 EDT 2014

Hi,

I hope this is not taken as advertisement - I am interested in improving
the pcollections library, which I took over recently. For example adding
a HAMT. But I wonder if I am the only one with interest in that library
and if others are happy with Clojure and functional Java libraries. I am
asking because now would be a good time for changes to the library.

As for why I did not use the alternatives... there seem to be too heavy
weight or not fitting my needs.

bye Jochen

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou - Groovy Project Tech Lead
german groovy discussion newsgroup: de.comp.lang.misc