[concurrency-interest] Queue quest

Sergey Mashkov comm at sergey-mashkov.net
Tue Apr 8 12:07:22 EDT 2014

Hi Viktor

Well, if it will not make you anger, why don't you mention Java's
LinkedBlockingQueue? In 99% cases it's sufficient so you generally don't
need lock-free algos.

By the way I don't think it's possible to implement in practice actually
efficient non-blocking queue with no preallocated buffer.

Kind regards
Sergey