[concurrency-interest] Queue quest

Nitsan Wakart nitsanw at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 13:13:52 EDT 2014

I'm busy building a lock free queue library: https://github.com/nitsanw/JAQ-InABox
It's early stages, an I admit to not having what you are after at this point. The MPSC bounded queue is allot faster than the JDK variety but it is an array backed one to the bounded size. I think I can see a way to match your requirement but perhaps we can take it off list so I can have more detail.