[concurrency-interest] Blocking vs. non-blocking

Zhong Yu zhong.j.yu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 18:25:33 EDT 2014

I mean there's a constant ratio between the two numbers, therefore we
can estimate the magnitude of connections from the number of requests
per second. We can put a generous upper bound on the ratio at 100
second, and bet that Google Search maintains less than 10M concurrent
connections globally.

When we are talking about this kind of numbers, don't forget the
anthropic bound -  there are only a few billion people in the world.

Zhong Yu
bayou.io