[concurrency-interest] Layered exception handling with CompletableFuture

√iktor Ҡlang viktor.klang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:54:19 EDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Alessandro Alinone <
alessandro.alinone at lightstreamer.com> wrote:

> For the sake of discussion, Dario's original article, which triggered the
> discussion on comp.lang.java.programmer, is this:
>
> Exploiting Static Exception Checking in Asynchronous Java Code
>
> http://blog.lightstreamer.com/2014/07/exception-handling-in-asynchronous-java.html

I guess what I'm doing is challenging the following statement: "However, by
now focusing on the *Java* language, the above transformation would deprive
us of one of the most useful tools provided by this language: static
exception checking. "

Cheers,
√