[concurrency-interest] Looking for a data struture

Oleksandr Otenko oleksandr.otenko at oracle.com
Wed Dec 31 09:19:52 EST 2014

I suppose, the difference is that a doubly linked list that exposes the
nodes is faster on deletion, because you'd only need to relink the
neighbouring nodes - rather than traverse the queue to do that.

This, of course, is not a general-purpose container, because it requires
someone to hold on to the nodes (eg item in the list should point to the
node containing it - so can only be inserted into one list at a time)

Alex