[concurrency-interest] Implementing, Abstracting and Benchmarking Lightweight Threads on the JVM

Jan Kotek discus at kotek.net
Mon Feb 10 09:52:32 EST 2014

Hi,

I experimented with Kilim micro-threads a few years ago.

Is there a plan to provide full stack based on lightweight threads? I mean
webserver, IO utils and database where all IO operations would use lightweight
non-blocking operations.

I think I could modify MapDB for this stack. I already have some non-blocking
prototype based on AsynchronousFileChannel

All best,
Jan Kotek