[concurrency-interest] ArrayBlockingQueue: concurrent put and take

vikas vikas.vksingh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 19:03:53 EDT 2014

It may be a naive question,  But i have the same question on why ABQ cant use
two-lock algorithm.
It would be a great help if somebody can point out to me, why two-lock
algorithm wouldn't work in ABQ. Which scenario or race condition makes
two-lock algo infeasible in ABQ.  A simple example of that race conditon
would help a lot.

Thanks for having such a great mailing a list. I have learned a lot and
still learning.
vikas