[concurrency-interest] ArrayBlockingQueue: concurrent put and take

Martin Buchholz martinrb at google.com
Wed Jul 2 22:51:36 EDT 2014

But what are you trying to achieve?  If you have perfect timing, and a put
and take are always concurrent, and the queue is always half-full, then you
might be able to get (only!) a 2x speedup.  But you're not going to get
those perfect conditions.

Anyways, go ahead and implement it and see what happens.