[concurrency-interest] ThreadLocalRandom clinit troubles

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Mon Jun 30 08:53:38 EDT 2014

On 30/06/2014 11:02, Peter Firmstone wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> There are a number of bottlenecks throughout the security
> infrastructure, we have reimplemented it as follows to avoid them and
> have also addressed some long standing issues:
>

> If this code was in the JVM libraries, we wouldn't need it in our
> project.

Have you considered bring some of these patches to OpenJDK?

On RFC 3986 (you mentioned this a number of times) then there were
previous attempts bring URI up to this, unfortunately had to be backed
out due to compatibility issues and other breakage. It's definitely
something that needs to be looked at again.

-Alan