[concurrency-interest] JSR-133 Cookbook and exit monitor

Oleksandr Otenko oleksandr.otenko at oracle.com
Thu Oct 9 08:45:10 EDT 2014

This is certainly part of the language spec.

unlock/lock for the same object synchronize-with each other. This
enables us to only establish happens-before between writes before the
unlock in program order and reads after a lock in program order. This
does not establish any ordering with any actions following unlock, or
preceding lock.

Alex