[concurrency-interest] Draft guidelines on parallelism in java.util.streams

Martijn Verburg martijnverburg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 06:39:39 EDT 2014

Hi Doug,

Nice to see this guideline posted! It's a question we get asked a bit in
London, some quick feedback.

* Would be good to have concrete code examples of F (side effect free vs
side effect)
* N,Q,F example - would be good to have the formula (and a concrete
example) split out from the body of the text
* Splitability - could present this as a table?

There's a bunch of minor spelling, grammar and formatting things as well -
If there's a source file I can annotate with comments, happy to add
suggested fixes there?

Cheers,
Martijn