[concurrency-interest] Default Stack Size on 64-bit JVMs

thurstonn thurston at nomagicsoftware.com
Wed Dec 2 14:16:53 EST 2015

Why  would you do this?
Recursion is one of the most beautiful tools in software, and TCO has been
well understood for what? since the '70s?
If ever there was a "problem" that should be pushed to the compiler/runtime,
it's TCO.

I thought I read/saw that Brian Goetz mentioning that the JVM security
implementation had finally been refactored out of the JVM and was no longer
an impediment