thurstonn thurston at nomagicsoftware.com
Tue Dec 15 07:58:56 EST 2015

David Holmes-6 wrote
> Here’s another nasty little reachability/finalize example:

> David

I think this is an actual bug, i.e. it's a violation of the spec.
If you look at TPE's code and the test case, #reject is being executed
*after* #finalize has done it's dirty, and #reject() references an instance
variable (#handler) - surely that's not allowed; I mean accessing an
instance variable counts toward reachability, surely