[concurrency-interest] CompletableFuture.whenComplete survey

Doug Lea dl at cs.oswego.edu
Wed Dec 16 20:00:19 EST 2015

Ever since Chris Purcell helpfully pointed out last summer that we
should not drop nested exceptions in whenComplete, we've stalled
incorporating changes. There are some good arguments for each of
two options, that affects only a single line of code.
(We've ruled out some other options.)

Even though this is a corner case issue with low impact, we'd like
to choose the best option we can. So please help us out by
responding to this SurveyMonkey survey before Saturday
morning (19 December).

   https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3D2L9DR

Thanks!

-Doug