[concurrency-interest] RFR: CopyOnWriteArrayNavigableSet for Java 9

Mike Duigou openjdk at duigou.org
Wed Dec 30 17:53:39 EST 2015

Hello All;

Enclosed is a new draft of the CopyOnWriteArrayNavigableSet
implementation I have been working on for Java 9. This version
incorporates review feedback from November and should be very nearly
complete and ready for submission. It is not to late to provide feedback
though, so if you have any comments or suggestions feel free to send
them to this list.

I am planning to post a standalone version of this class on github and
probably will publish it as a maven package for use with Java 7 and Java
8. This version will have he same class name and API but will be in a
different package.

Cheers,

Mike