[concurrency-interest] Upcoming jdk9 j.u.c JEP

Viktor Klang viktor.klang at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 04:26:17 EDT 2015

This is a great discussion on the rationale for unidirectional fatal error
propagation with Reactive Streams,
may I be so bold to kindly request that we move it to the aforementioned RS
Issue such that other parties that may not frequent this fine mailing list
can stitch together the conversation that led to the final conclusion in
this discussion?

Cheers,
√