[concurrency-interest] How does one write concurrent / distributed pseudocode?

Szabolcs Ferenczi szabolcs.ferenczi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 19:16:04 EDT 2015

Hi Sebastian,

   one option is that you model your distributed algorithm in CSPm notation
(machine readable Communicating Sequential Processes) and you can even
model check it with help of the FDR tool (Failure-Divergence Refinement).

There might be other options out there but this is one that I think is
applicable to your problem.

Cheers,
Szabolcs