[concurrency-interest] Java ConcurrentWeakHashMap

Peter jini at zeus.net.au
Tue Aug 2 09:18:33 EDT 2016

Hmm,

Would a non blocking concurrent decorator, that lets you choose identity or equality, with any ConcurrentMap implementation of your choice suffice?

Separation of concerns.

You can also choose weak, soft, timed or strong references for keys, values or entry's in any Java Collections implementation.

It can be dependency injected so your object thinks it's using a ConcurrentMap, or any other Java Collections interface for that matter.  And you can change the decorated underlying implementation to which ever one works best for you.

Regards,

Peter.

Sent from my Samsung device.

  Include original message