[concurrency-interest] Flow API tools for working with cold observables

Pavel Rappo pavel.rappo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:47:21 EST 2016

Thanks Dávid, I don't have a luxury of using 3rd party libraries. I
wonder what would others say? Is the "coupling" I've described is
essential enough to become a part of Flow API along with
SubmissionPublisher or I am missing something and it could *easily* be
assembled from already existing java.util.concurrent objects?

-Pavel