[concurrency-interest] Github project for standalone CopyOnWriteArrayNavigableSet

Mike Duigou openjdk at duigou.org
Wed Jan 13 17:31:27 EST 2016

As promised in my earlier messages I have created a GitHub project for
the standalone Java 8 compatible version of
CopyOnWriteArrayNavigableSet. Currently the source is identical to the
Java 9 version proposed to this list.  If there is interest (or a
volunteer) I will probably also provide a Java 7 compatible version. I
hope to have the module published on Maven Central soonish.

https://github.com/bondolo/cowans8

Cheers,

Mike