[concurrency-interest] Github project for standalone CopyOnWriteArrayNavigableSet

Aaron Grunthal aaron.grunthal at infinite-source.de
Wed Jan 13 18:01:15 EST 2016

Looking through the code I notice that the constructor can be used to
make a snapshot without copying. I think that might be worth documenting
as that's less expensive than toArray or similar operations.

And it may also be useful to also modify the CoWAL constructor to do the
same so the set can be converted to a list which can then be used for
indexed access to a snapshot.

- Aaron