[concurrency-interest] Reusing CompletableFuture

Pavel Rappo pavel.rappo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 14:11:39 EDT 2016

Hi Martin,

Quite a strong statement. I don't think an isolated fact of mutability
of an entity precludes us from reusing this entity (pool of objects?
reusable buffers?).

You're talking about obtrudeException(Throwable ex) and obtrudeValue(T
value), right? In my example the CF was returned by an API to a user
and this CF was completed prior to be returned.