Gil Tene gil at azul.com
Thu Jul 6 03:47:39 EDT 2017

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 6, 2017, at 12:38 AM, Alex Otenko <oleksandr.otenko at gmail.com<mailto:oleksandr.otenko at gmail.com>> wrote:

All it is saying is:

  LocalDateTime a = LocalDateTime.parse("2007-12-03T10:15:30");
  LocalDateTime b = LocalDateTime.parse("2007-12-03T10:15:30");
  LocalDateTime c = LocalDateTime.parse("2007-12-03T10:15:30");

a==b && b==c can be true and can be false

It also means that even when:

  LocalDateTime d = a;
  (a == d) may or may not be true. And may change whether it is true or not at any time,

Alex