[concurrency-interest] IntelliJ plug-in for ThreadSafe static analysis tool

Don Sannella d.sannella at contemplateltd.com
Thu Jul 20 04:30:49 EDT 2017

I have previously written to this list about ThreadSafe, an advanced
static analysis tool that specifically targets Java concurrency defects
and includes some dedicated treatment for java.util.concurrent.  It
handles enterprise-scale Java codebases and includes integration with
Eclipse and SonarQube.  For those who didn't see those messages, you can
get a free 2-week trial by filling out a simple webform at
http://www.contemplateltd.com/try-buy/request-a-trial

I'm writing again now because we now finally have a prototype IntelliJ
plug-in for ThreadSafe.  Please contact me if you would like to try it
out.  This is a student project at the University of Edinburgh and the
student needs feedback, so you would need to agree to fill out a short
anonymous questionnaire after trying it out.  The trial would take place
during the period 25 July - 8 August and the questionnaire is mainly
about the quality of the user experience rather than about the quality
of the analysis findings.

More information on ThreadSafe is available from Contemplate's website:
www.contemplateltd.com

Regards,

Don Sannella

Prof. Donald Sannella, Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science,
School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH8 9AB, UK
http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/dts  dts at inf.ed.ac.uk  +44 131 650 5184

and

Don Sannella                d.sannella at contemplateltd.com
Contemplate Ltd                    www.contemplateltd.com
tel +44 7939 132117                       skype dsannella