[concurrency-interest] Deadlock with when no threads have the lock

Alex Otenko oleksandr.otenko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 07:23:04 EDT 2017

https://github.com/mesosphere/marathon/blob/v1.4.2/src/main/scala/mesosphere/marathon/util/Lock.scala#L29-L30 <https://github.com/mesosphere/marathon/blob/v1.4.2/src/main/scala/mesosphere/marathon/util/Lock.scala#L29-L30> - your equals method can deadlock.

(not saying that this is the cause...)

Alex