[concurrency-interest] Asynchronous event processing in Java

Ionut ionutb83 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 13:02:16 EDT 2017

Hi All,
  Any thoughts on this? Btw, I am refering to standard Java API, not any 3rd party lib.
Thanks

  On Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 8:21, Ionut<ionutb83 at yahoo.com> wrote:   Hello All,
   I am searching for asynchronous event processing APIs in Java. Up to this point I found/used the CompletableFuture / Future and they seem a good fit, but I am wondering if there might be other alternatives I am not aware of.
Can you pls share other Java APIs in regards to asynch event processing ?
ThanksIonut