[concurrency-interest] Why is happens-before order a partial order?

thurstonn thurston at nomagicsoftware.com
Sat Oct 7 10:24:13 EDT 2017

Drat.  I can't seem to format the example "program" appropriately, (I use
nabble to post) - it looked fine in the preview.
volatile int x;Thread 1:                                    Thread 2:
Thread 3:A:                                              D:  r1 = x //
volatile read "sees" 10              G:B:
E:                                                          H:C: x = 10
//volatile write                F:

--
Sent from: http://jsr166-concurrency.10961.n7.nabble.com/