[concurrency-interest] how to use Thread.yield to fix ConcurrentIntArrayList

Andrew Nuss andy at stagirite.com
Tue Jan 9 18:53:25 EST 2018

David,

Are you saying that my code works on openjdk as is, or should the loops
at the beginning of each of my functions, loop say 20 times, and then if
no progress, do a Thread.sleep?  Also Brian O'Neill responded that the
volatile marker to the effectively final "ar" member of MyArray should
be final.  Does it really matter in my use case?

Andrew