[concurrency-interest] CompletableStage.whenComplete(): Completes the stage after calling the BiConsumer

Alex Otenko oleksandr.otenko at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 19:30:44 EST 2019

UnableToInferImplicitsException

You need to start with happens before edges. Some of them are program order.

What do you want to happen before future can be seen completed, and what do
you want to happen after it? Sounds tautological, but that's where you need
to split the execution into two stages.

Otherwise the simplified example doesn't make it clear why you do not
assign async to future.

Alex