[concurrency-interest] ExecutorService JMH benchmarks

Francesco Nigro nigro.fra at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 15:11:00 EST 2019

Hi gents,

in the last days I'm trying to evaluate the performance of an mpmc
unbounded queue I've developed for JCTools (here MpmcUnboundedXaddArrayQueue
<https://github.com/JCTools/JCTools/blob/3322e9fd6488da35db4f39eae4af4a0cb17db4b5/jctools-core/src/main/java/org/jctools/queues/MpmcUnboundedXaddArrayQueue.java>)
if used as a BlockingQueue in an ThreadPoolExecutor (by using a
McParkTakeStrategy
<https://github.com/JCTools/JCTools/blob/master/jctools-experimental/src/main/java/org/jctools/queues/blocking/McParkTakeStrategy.java>
on
consumer-side): there is a reliable JMH benchmark (or not, if makes sense)
used to measure the performance (different aspects too) of the executor
service implementations we have on j.u.c?

thanks,
Franz