[concurrency-interest] Low-latency pause in JDK

Francesco Nigro nigro.fra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 06:26:52 EDT 2019

I haven't seen anything yet if not on some initial implementations of the
fork join pool, lately removed. If you need something that is more aware of
the OS behaviour eg timeslack_ns probably is something you need to
implement by yourself afaik :( (see
https://github.com/JCTools/JCTools/pull/248#pullrequestreview-248613337)