[concurrency-interest] open up ForkJoinPool.managedBlock to other pool implementations

Mark Falco mark.falco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 21:27:07 EST 2020

I wasn’t so much thing about their potential use in TPE, but in non-JDK pools. The ability to know that your thread is blocked is such a critically useful piece of information and I’d love to have access to it for my own custom pool implementations and I imagine other may as well.

thanks again,

Mark