[concurrency-interest] Code snippets in documentation

Pavel Rappo pavel.rappo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:48:15 EST 2020

Hello,

I'm currently looking into use of code snippets in doc comments in
various codebases, one of which is `java.util.concurrent.**`. While
looking at snippets there I found a few places that could be improved;
I created a patch with these improvements.

This patch is merely a collection of suggestions that can be applied
selectively. I can provide the rationale for every change in that
patch, but for now, I'd just say that those changes improve uniformity
and correctness (where sensible).

I used `cvs -q diff -U 2 --minimal > snippets.patch` to produce this
patch. If you prefer some other form, I can produce it too.

Thanks,
-Pavel