[concurrency-interest] Persistent data structures

Karl Krukow kkr at trifork.com
Tue Oct 4 04:57:49 EDT 2011

The Clojure programming language has many persistent datastructures and it's creator Rich Hickey is very conscious about performance. So I recommend trying Clojure.

Alternatively if you are staying in Java, you can use clj-ds which is a port of Clojures data structures that I've made to work in a Java context. Clojure has just been updated to 1.3, and I'm looking to port any changes to clj-ds.

Kind Regards,
- Karl

https://github.com/krukow/clj-ds