[concurrency-interest] ConcurrentSkipListMap performance

Ben Manes ben_manes at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 01:52:09 EDT 2011

A quick glance at the benchmark [1] indicates that there are a few flaws, such as:
- the JVM warm-up penalty is being accrued by the CSLM run
- Use thread.yield() to end a request, as otherwise the active thread may be able to run through its time slice without incurring much lock contention.

[1] http://osdir.com/ml/attachments/txtBAixyCerpa.txt