[concurrency-interest] Future.isCompletedNormally Future.isCompletedAbnormally

Luke Sandberg lukeisandberg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 17:27:38 EST 2015

I think these would be pretty useful (isCancelled() is pretty useful), I
would also be interested in efficient methods to get the failure cause of a
future (without paying the cost of an ExecutionException).  A lot of time
the executionexception contains no useful information (if a library is
dereferencing a users future), and so i end up discarding the EE or
replacing it with something more useful.