[concurrency-interest] ForkJoinPool cap on number of threads

Luke Sandberg lukeisandberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:24:59 EDT 2015

Thanks!

Looks like i can have my ForkJoinThreadFactory return null to limit active
threads. (it would be nice if that was documented on ForkJoinThreadFactory)

In that snapshot it looks like the maxSpares limitation only applies to the
common pool, is there a plan to add a standard maxSize mechanism for user
pools?